Here is how I came up with Missouri taking it all. I carefully read the teams playing each other, then apply the following parameters to my decision: (click on the bracket image to see how it all plays out)
- Have I ever heard the name of one of the teams playing. If yes --they win.
- If I have heard of both teams, I lean a little towards their ranking unless they are in the middle then I pick upset.
- Teams that are geographically closer to me -- then win.
- If I cant pronounce the team name, sorry they loose.
- If the team sounds like some guys name, Robert Morris, sorry that doesn't fly with me.
- Shorter team names tend to win more.