Micheal Jackson passed on yesterday. He was a great artist. I still break out the moonwalk from time to time.
Origonal Post 3/10/09
Great to see that Michael Jackson is going to do one last concert. Maybe we'll never hear from him ever again...that would be great. Don't get me wrong, I like(d) MJ. He's just a little too freaky for me these days.
Sitting here watching the kids over at American Idol (a small talent show for those who may not have seen the show) performing his greatest hits made me reflect back to when Michael was great.
I remember back in high school Michael was awesome. He could moonwalk and put on a great show. Sure he was a little weird but not freakshow-plastic-face kind of weird.
I have a couple questions for the current day Michael...
- Why do you have to be so weird?
- Why is the right side of your chin bigger than the other?
- Why didn't you just retire about 20 years ago and not scar the world with your neverland ranch stuff?
- Where does it end with the face? Are you trying to look like a corpse in your Thriller video?
- Have you had surgery on any other body parts (no, scrap that question, I don't want to know).
- Here's the bottom line with you Michael -- Man, What are you thinking!