This is not a unique tradition but it's one we enjoy. Sometime I lay down with the three kids and take a 60 minute nap. It all depends on the movie (i.e. Beverly hills Chihuahua) Tonight our movie selection is Bedtime Stories, I hear it's good, we'll see.
The great things about our family traditions, is that once they are established they stick. It's very hard to get them unstuck. Bageling is a prime example. I did a Google blog search to find some other families who share this tradition.
- A Guy watched a movie with his boys and wrestled instead.
- Guy with no TV uses computer to watch movies with family.
- CafeMom talks about Pizza Movie night and other traditions
- Family gives a recipe for their homemade pizza
- Family makes pizza watches a movie and sleeps in another place.
On another note: This week we all worked on this great post called Spikieitis - a dreaded disease of stuffed animals. We found the cure...