I would like to introduce to your your new daddy - Uncle Sam. On this Fatherhood Friday I felt is was fitting to tell you the good news - the nanny state is here to be your daddy!
You remember you dad growing up:
- Let you borrow the car.
- He would loan you money if you needed it.
- If you get hurt, he was there for you.
- Not sure what to do with your future, he would have some wise words.
- Helped you learn through failure.
- He would say, don't be a tattle-tale.
The Federal Government (Our New Daddy).
- Give you $4500 to buy a car
- Borrowed too much to buy a home? He is there.
- If you get hurt he will pay for a doctor to see you next year.
- Worried about your future? He will give you a card to the nearest welfare office.
- Have you failed at something? Nonsense, you didn't fail, you were just disadvantaged.
- Is someone disagreeing with you? You send daddy an email right away and he will show them the error of their ways. email@example.com.