Click the image below to watch this great video from a college baseball manager. He wasn’t happy about being ejected. If you don't want to watch the whole thing, fast-forward to 1:45.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Friday, August 13, 2010
When I opened the August 12, 2010 edition of Primate Conservation I was blown away to learn that a new Titi monkey was discovered in Columbia.
There are about 250 of these super ugly cat-like monkeys. The 9 page article is awesome and has pictured like this…
The new monkey, nicknamed- Ugo-Monk was describes by researchers as having “sparsely-haired chestnut-red on the ventrum, body, arms, legs and face, extending to dorsal parts of lower arms and lower legs up to the elbows and knees. The reddish also extends to the ventral parts of the neck and onto the cheeks up to the basal parts of the ear, giving the appearance of a red beard.”
Rumor has it that Coke is going to use these new creatures to replace the polar bears in their Holiday Ads for 2010…
- New Titi Monkey Species Discovered In Amazon (wired.com)
- New monkey species found in Amazon (cbc.ca)
- New Amazon monkey species discovered in Colombia (sfgate.com)
- New Amazon monkey species discovered in Colombia (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- New monkey species discovered in Colombia's Amazon; researchers say it's threatened by logging (foxnews.com)
- Newly Identified Monkey Species Revealed in Colombian Amazon (livescience.com)
- New titi monkey, at last (sciencenews.org)
- Scientists Discover New Bearded Monkey (treehugger.com)
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
I just cast my vote for Proposition “C” here in Missouri. This proposition says, “in Missouri we are not going to be strong-armed into buying obamacare.”
Image via Wikipedia
Shall the Missouri Statutes be amended to:
* Deny the government authority to penalize citizens for refusing to purchase private health insurance or infringe upon the right to offer or accept direct payment for lawful healthcare services?
* Modify laws regarding the liquidation of certain domestic insurance companies?
It is estimated this proposal will have no immediate costs or savings to state or local governmental entities. However, because of the uncertain interaction of the proposal with implementation of the federal Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, future costs to state governmental entities are unknown.
Fair Ballot Language
A “yes” vote will amend Missouri law to deny the government authority to penalize citizens for refusing to purchase private health insurance or infringe upon the right to offer or accept direct payment for lawful healthcare services. The amendment will also modify laws regarding the liquidation of certain domestic insurance companies.
A “no” vote will not change the current Missouri law regarding private health insurance, lawful healthcare services, and the liquidation of certain domestic insurance companies.
If passed, this measure will have no impact on taxes
Related articles by Zemanta
- Vote Yes on Prop C (thedanashow.wordpress.com)
- Show Me the Votes: ObamaCare on the Ballot Today in Missouri (biggovernment.com)
- Missouri Voters to Have Say on Health Care Law (nytimes.com)
- The revolt against Obamacare (michellemalkin.com)
The acronym F.A.T.H.E.R. can mean several different things. Here's the breakdown... To The Great Dad To The Child To The Spouse ...
I wanted to thank Jennifer @ The Extreme Housewife for her kind review of this blog. "Today I stumbled across an awesome daddy blog. ...
Today was a great day, Fathers Day 2009. I am blessed with three great kids. I am also blessed to have a great father growing up, he looks...
A constant theme in my office is weight management. Most people with weight problems often choose to drink Diet soda, bad move. This video...
When I opened the August 12, 2010 edition of Primate Conservation I was blown away to learn that a new Titi monkey was discovered in Columb...
A few years ago our family entered a new world. It's a world where stuffed animals live and play called Webkinz World. I'm sure yo...
I have been a parent for 11 years and ever since the eruption of the first baby tooth my wife and I have been brushing teeth. For 4333...
By: Craig To a two year old a year is 50% of a lifetime. To an eleven year old a school year might as well be a lifetime. Today I had t...
I signed up to run the Go! St. Louis Marathon in April 2010. I have never ran the marathon distance of 26.2 miles. Over 250,000 people ru...
As a follow up to the Fatherhood Friday post yesterday I asked Pinkerbelle one question, "Why Do Girls Love Horses". The followi...